Hezekiah's recovery. Or, A sermon, shevving what use Hezekiah did, and all should make of their deliverance from sickenesse. First preached, and now published by Robert Harris, pastor of Hanwell.
- Harris, Robert 1581-1658.
- Hezekiah's recovery
- Sermon, shewing what use Hezekiah did, and all should make of their deliverance from sicknesse
- Hezekiah's recoverie
- Hezekiahs recovery. Or, A sermon, shewing what use Hezekiah did, and all should make of their deliverance from sicknesse
- London : Printed by R[obert] Y[oung] for Iohn Bartlet, at the golden Cup in the Goldsmiths Row in Cheape-side Anno M.DC.XXVI. 
- Reproduction available: Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International, 1967. 1 microfilm reel; 35 mm (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1104:16).
- Available in electronic full text to members of the University via the Library web catalogue.
- Referenced by: STC (2nd ed.) 12836
Holdings information at the University of Bradford
Requesting live circulation data...Live circulation data is not available.Displaying live circulation data.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
Link to external resource:
More details about: University of Bradford