Dictionary of Old English : A-F / editors, Angus Cameron, Ashley Crandell Amos, Antonette diPaolo Healey ; revising editor, Joan Holland.
- Title on "home page": Dictionary of Old English in electronic form A-F
- Version 1.0.
- Toronto, ON : Pontifical Institute of Mediaeval Studies, Dept. of Publications c2003
- System requirements: PC with minimum 200MHz processor, 64MB memory, 200MB spare hard drive space, Windows 98/Me/NT/XP (administrator rights are required to install DOEsearch on Windows NT/2000/XP), Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher, SVGA monitor 800x600 pixels preferable.
- Title from "Title page" frame.
- "Dictionary of Old English Project"--Disc label.
- English, Old (ca. 450-1100)
- "There are 11,236 headwords presented in three formats: Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML), Standard Generalized Markup Language (SGML) and Extensible Markup Language (XTL). A search engine has been included for the HTML version."--Sleeve.
Holdings information at the University of Cambridge Libraries
Live circulation data is not available.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
|University Library: Order in West Room (Not borrowable)||AV.25.7914|
More details about: University of Cambridge Libraries