Dictionary of Old English / Ashley Crandell Amos...[et al] ; using the materials assembled by Angus Cameron.
- Toronto : Pontifical Institute of Mediaeval Studies 1986-
- Source of acquisition: From the library of Professor Raymond Page.
- Title from cover of first part.
- 'Published for the Dictionary of Old English Project, Centre for Medieval Studies, University of Toronto'- (Cover).
- Each fasicule is comprised of a booklet with set of fiche in back pocket.
- Includes preface, preface with lists of texts and index of editions, and printed guide to most letters of the alphabet.
- Contents: Preface - Preface & list of texts and index of editions - B - C - D - Bēon - -
- Preface - Preface & list of texts and index of editions - B - C - D - Bēon - -
Holdings information at the University of Cambridge Libraries
Live circulation data is not available.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Availability|
|Corpus Christi College: Parker Library||REF.2.9|
|Library holds A, Æ, B, C, D, E, Preface & List of Texts and Index of Editions, Abbreviations for Latin Sources & Bibliography of editions.|
|Emmanuel College Library: Main Library||820.02.DOE(1)-|
More details about: University of Cambridge Libraries