Six ballads : adapted to favorite national melodies with an accompaniment for the Spanish guitar / composed and respectfully dedicated to Miss Innes by C.M. Sola. Book I
- Sola, Charles Michael Alexis 1786-1829
- London : C. Wheatstone [ca.1820]
- Printed score
- Date from publisher's imprint. Scored for voice and guitar. For details of contents see below.
- Bound with other works by the same author
- Text in English
- Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus 1756-1791 Oh! Blame me not that pleasure's dream [E' amore un ladroncello]
- Includes: Oh! Farewell dear fair one [Tis the last rose of summer]
- Includes: Ah why son angry sweet [Italian air, Pria che l'impegno]
- Includes: The tear that gems dear woman [Auld lang syne]
- Includes: The lay of love ("Oh there is a tone of thrilling bliss") [Irish melody, Love's young dream]
- Includes: Oh balmy breeze [German air]
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|