International development : practical tools for self-assessment / developed under the auspices of The Art of Service, chaired by Gerardus Blokdyk.
- Blokdyk, Gerardus [author]
- Second edition.
- [Brendale, Australia] : The Art of Service [2018?]
- Cover title.
- Statement of responsibilty taken from the acknowledgments.
- Includes index.
- Art of Service (Firm) [collaborating body]
- Subject: "This self-assessment has been developed to improve understanding of the requirements and elements of international development, based on best practices, and standards in business process architecture, design and quality management. It is designed to allow for a rapid self-assessment to determine how closely existing management practices and procedures correspond to the elements of the self-assessment. The criteria of requirements and elements of international development have been rephrased in the format of a self-assessment questionnaire, with a seven-criterion scoring system. In this format even with limited background knowledge of international development, a manager can quickly review existing operations to determine how they measure up to the standards" --Purpose of this self-assessment, page 5.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of Reading Library: University Library: 2nd Floor||338.91-BLO|