Arabic language and linguistics
Brill major reference works.
Leiden ; Boston
: Brill 2005-2009
- 9004144730 (v. 1 : hd. bd. : acid-free paper)
- 9004144757 (v. 3)
- 9004144765 (v. 4 : hd. bd. : acid-free paper)
- 9004149732 (Set : hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9004149767 (set)
- 9004174842 (Index : hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9004174842 (v. 5 : hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9789004144736 (v. 1 : hd. bd. : acid-free paper)
- 9789004144743 (v. 2 : hd. bd. : acid-free paper)
- 9789004144750 (v. 3)
- 9789004144767 (v. 4 : hd. bd. : acid-free paper)
- 9789004149731 (Set : hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9789004149762 (set)
- 9789004174849 (Index : hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9789004174849 (v. 5 : hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9004149762 (set)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- v. 1 (A-Ed) -- v. 2 (Eg-Lan) -- v. 3 (Lat-Pu) -- v. 4 (Q-Z) -- v. 5 Index.
- "The Encyclopedia of Arabic Language and Linguistics Online comprehensively covers all aspects of Arabic languages and linguistics. It is interdisciplinary in scope and represents different schools and approaches in order to be as objective and versatile as possible. Notable improvements in the online edition include the conversion of Arabic script to Unicode characters, corrections to the print-version texts, and new color maps and illustrations. The online edition is cross-searchable and crossreferenced, and will be equipped with a browsable index in the near future. The EALL Online will be updated with new articles twice a year."-- Provided by the publisher.