- Public international law.
- London : Cavendish 1998
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format: Print version also available.
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Ringwood : MyiLibrary, 
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- This work is primarily aimed at the law student, although it may also be of relevance to those studying international relations. It covers the main topics of public international law and is designed to serve both as a textbook and a casebook.