Vietnamese communists' relations with China and the second Indochina conflict, 1956-1962 / by Ang Cheng Guan.
- Vietnamese communists and China, 1956-1962
- Vietnamese communists and China, 1956-1962.
- Jefferson, N.C. : McFarland 
- 0786404043 (lib. bdg. : alk. paper)
- Spine title: Vietnamese communists and China, 1956-1962.
- Revision of author's thesis (Ph.D. - School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London, 1995)
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 291-313) and index.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|British Library: Lending Collection||98/05699|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||YC.1998.a.1054|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: University Library: North Front 6 follow signs to North Staircase, Sixth Floor||632:9.c.95.530|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: South Asian Studies Library: Main Library||(593.1):327|
|University of Hull: BJL 5th Floor||DS 560.69 C5 A5|
|LSE Library: Course collection books||DS560.69.C5|
|University of Leeds Library: Brotherton Library, Main floor 2||Modern History N-52.4 ANG|
|National Library of Scotland: General Reading Room, Edinburgh (stored onsite)||H3.98.3275|
|National Library of Wales / Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru: Contact the National Library of Wales / Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru||PRINT 98MA3235|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Bodleian Library||M99.F00110|
|SOAS Library, University of London: Main Library||GG327 /721278|
|University of Southampton Library: Hartley Library||DS 560.69C5 ANG|
|Trinity College Dublin Library: Santry Book Repository||HL-205-482|