United States navy aircraft since 1911 / Gordon Swanborough & Peter M. Bowers.
- Swanborough, Gordon 1927-
- 2nd ed.
- London : Putnam 1976
- Previous ed.: 1968.
- Includes index.
- Includes index.
- United States. Navy Aviation History.
- United States. Marine Corps Aviation History.
- United States. Navy
- United States. Navy Aviation.
- United States. Marine Corps Aviation.
- Airplanes, Military United States History.
- Airplanes, Military History.
- Airplanes, Military United States.
- Aircraft - Landplanes
- Military Aircraft
- United States
- United States Navy Military aircraft 1911-1975
- The main part of the book describes more than 130 significant aircraft types, each illustrated with one or more photographs and a multiview line drawing.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|British Library: Lending Collection||77/11459|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||X.629/11047|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: University Library: South Front, Floor 6||424.c.97.185|
|National Aerospace Library: National Aerospace Library||RAeS Publications Department||Accession number: MAL005059 Available to loan.|
|National Library of Scotland: General Reading Room, Edinburgh (stored offsite)||S3.77.647|
|National Library of Wales / Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru: Contact the National Library of Wales / Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru||PRINT VG 93 S97|
|National Museums Scotland Library: National Museum of Flight (ask Library staff for access)||656.76(73)|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Bodleian Library||23087 e.31|
|Science Museum Library: Science Museum Library, Wroughton||629.735:623.74:93 SWANBOROUGH|
|Trinity College Dublin Library: Santry Book Repository||HL- 10-558|