Hollywood stunt performers, 1910's-1970's : a biographical dictionary / Gene Scott Freese.
- Freese, Gene Scott 1969- [author]
- Hollywood stunt performers
- Second edition.
- Jefferson, North Carolina : McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers 
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Biography - Dictionaries.
- "This book is a guide to unheralded stunt performers who created some of the greatest action scenes without credit. Without stunt people working behind the scenes, films of action superstars would not have been as successful. Each entry covers the performer's athletic background, military service, actors doubled, noteworthy stunts, and their best known screen credits"--