History of the literary cultures of East-Central Europe : junctures and disjunctures in the 19th and 20th centuries / edited by Marcel Cornis-Pope, John Neubauer.
- A comparative history of literatures in European languages ; ISSN: 0238-0668 ; v. 19, 20, 25 = Histoire comparée des littératures de langues européennes ; v. 19, 20, 25
- Comparative history of literatures in European languages ; 19, 20, 25.
- Amsterdam : John Benjamins 2004
- 9789027287861 (v. 4 : pbk.)
- 1588114937 (v. 1 : US)
- 9027234523 (v. 1 : Eur)
- 9027234531 (v. 2 :)
- 9789027234582 (v. 4)
- The books are numbered as volumes 1, 2 and 4 of the sub series on Literary Cultures as well as being numbered volumes 19, 20 and 25 of the main series.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Incomplete contents v. 4 Types and stereotypes.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||ZA.9.a.6192(20)|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||ZA.9.a.6192(19)|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||ZA.9.a.6192(25)|
|University of Leeds Library: Brotherton Library, West floor 2||Slavonic J-2 Stack HIS|