Rod and bar rolling : theory and applications / by Youngseog Lee.
- Lee, Youngseog 1962- [eauthor]
- First edition.
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, an imprint of Taylor and Francis 2004
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- chapter 3 Fun damentals of Deformation -- damentals of Deformation and Heat Transfer -- part Banabic, D., Bunge, H. J., Pohlandt, K., Tekkaya, A. E. (2000). Berlin: Springer-Verlag. -- chapter Meyers, M. A., Amstrong, R. W., Kirchner, H. O. K. (1999). New York: John Wiley. Morales, R. D., Lopez, A. G., Olivares, I. M. (1990). Heat transfer analysis during water spray cooling of steel rods. ISIJInt. 30:48-57. Morales, R. D., Toledo, M., Lopez, A. G., Tapia, A. C., Petersen, C. (1992). Mathematical model for on-line heat treatment of steel bars. 62:433-440. -- chapter Freiburg pilot mill, configuration for thin strip rolling. -- chapter Influence of deformation (strain) and finish tempera -- chapter the cross-sectional shape being progressively altered. Thus the stress-free surface profile of a -- chapter Table 5-13 Chemical Composition (wt%) of Carbon Steels and Alloy Steels Used in the Study _ _ _ -- chapter 7 Application to Thermomechanical Controlled Processing -- part Relationship between the dimensionless parameter -- chapter Figure 7-11 Calculated volume fractions of DRX obtained at different strain rates at a temperature of 1000°C. (From Kim and others, 2003.) -- chapter Tab le 7-8 TMP (Thermomechanical Processing) Variables and Recrystallization Parameters, and Measured and Predicted AGS for the Two-Pass Bar Rolling Test.
- Print version: : ; ISBN: 9780824756499
- Table of contents only http://www.loc.gov/catdir/toc/fy0606/2004056150.html
- https://locate.coventry.ac.uk/openurl/COV/COV_VU1?u.ignore_date_coverage=true&rft.mms_id=996915723102011 ; Taylor & Francis EBA 2021
- https://www.taylorfrancis.com/books/9781482276695 ; Click here to view.
- Publisher description http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0647/2004056150-d.html
- Abstract: Rod and Bar Rolling: Theory and Applications highlights the underlying relationship between solid mechanics and materials science. It provides a detailed overview of the deformation of material at high temperatures, an assessment of rod and bar rolling processes, and an in-depth review of the basics of hot rolling, elasticity, plasticity, and recrystallization for a clear understanding of the solid mechanics in engineering applications. The also reference presents methods utilized at modern rod and bar rolling facilities and current topics such as interstand tension, roll wear at elevated temperatures, water cooling of a workpiece during rolling.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of Birmingham Libraries: Main Library, Collection||TS340 .L33|
|British Library: Science, Technology and Industry, St Pancras Reading Rooms||(B) 671.32|
|British Library: Science, Technology and Industry, St Pancras Reading Rooms||v.64|
|British Library: Lending Collection||5367.110000 v.64|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: Moore Library: Main Library||TS340 .L44 2004|
|Coventry University||Online location||Click here to view.|
|Coventry University||Online location||Taylor & Francis EBA 2021|
|Institution of Mechanical Engineers Library: Library||671.2 LEE|
|National Library of Scotland||Table of contents only Online location|
|National Library of Scotland||Publisher description Online location|
|National Library of Scotland: General Reading Room, Edinburgh (stored offsite)||HB22.214.171.1248|
|National Library of Wales / Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru: Contact the National Library of Wales / Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru||PRINT 2005MB3980|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Radcliffe Science Library||05.E01487 (Box B000001064848)|
|Trinity College Dublin Library: Santry Book Repository||HL-280-182|