Alabama architecture : looking at building and place / Alice Meriwether Bowsher ; photographs by M. Lewis Kennedy, Jr.
- Tuscaloosa : University of Alabama Press ©2001
- "Published in cooperation with the Alabama Architectural Foundation."
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 209-211) and index.
- Online version:: Bowsher, Alice Meriwether. Alabama architecture. Tuscaloosa : University of Alabama Press, ©2001
- "With more than 150 original, full-color images, the book is organized into chapters devoted to basic design elements: place, form, space, balance, materials, light, movement, proportion, context, and delight. Featured are 100 Alabama sites from all regions of the state, dating from the antebellum period to the present day, both grand and modest."--Jacket.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||LB.31.b.20928|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: University Library: Order to West Room, access from within the Main Reading Room, First Floor, (order to Rare Books Reading Room if pre-1900), not borrowable||S401:8.b.200.4|
|Oxford Brookes University: Headington Library, Standard Loan||720.9761 BOW|