Lincoln at Cooper Union : the speech that made Abraham Lincoln president / Harold Holzer.
- Holzer, Harold [author]
- First Simon & Schuster paperback edition.
- New York : Simon & Schuster Paperbacks 
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "Abe Lincoln must come" -- "So much labor as this" -- "Some confusion in the arrangements" -- "Much the best portrait" -- "Nothing impressive about him" -- "The strength of absolute simplicity" -- "Such an impression" -- "Unable to escape this toil" -- "Preserve it for your children" -- Abraham Lincoln's Cooper Union Address.
- Lincoln, Abraham 1809-1865. Cooper Institute speech.
- Lincoln, Abraham 1809-1865 Oratory.
- Lincoln, Abraham 1809-1865 Views on slavery.
- Lincoln, Abraham 1809-1865 Political career before 1861.
- Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art.
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American New York (State) New York.
- United States Politics and government 1857-1861.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of St Andrews Library: Main Library||E440.H76|