The diamond age / Neal Stephenson.
- Stephenson, Neal 1959- [author]
- The diamond age or, a young lady's illustrated primer.
- Young lady's illustrated primer
- Bantam paperback edition.
- New York : Bantam Books 1996
- "Set in twenty-first century Shanghai, it is the story of what happens when a state-of-the-art interactive device falls into the hands of a street urchin named Nell. Her life - and the entire future of humanity - is about to be decoded and reprogrammed..."--back cover.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of St Andrews Library: Main Library||PS3569.T47D5|