Biochemisty / Richard A. Harvey, Denise R. Ferrier.
- Harvey, Richard A. Ph. D.
- LWW health library.
- Lippincott Williams & Wilkins health library.
- 5th ed.
- Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health c2011
- 9781608314126 (alk. paper)
- Rev. ed. of: Biochemistry / Pamela C. Champe, Richard A. Harvey, Denise R. Ferrier. 4th ed. c2008.
- Includes index.
- Available through Wolters Kluwer/LWW.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- unit I. Protein structure and function -- unit II. Intermediary metabolism -- unit III. Lipid metabolism -- unit IV. Nitrogen metabolism -- Unit V. Integration of metabolism -- unit VI. Storage and expression of genetic information.
- Thoroughly updated for its Fifth Edition, Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry enables students to quickly review and assimilate large amounts of complex information through powerful visual resources essential to mastery ofdifficult biochemical concepts. Its signature outline format, full-color illustrations, end-of-chapter summaries, and USMLE-style review questions make it one of the most user-friendly books in the field. New features include expanded coverage of molecular biology.A companion website offers fully searchable online text and additional USMLE-style questions for students and an image bank for faculty.