The Constitutional Convention of 1787 : a comprehensive encyclopedia of America's founding / John R. Vile ; foreword by Jack N. Rakove.
- Santa Barbara, Calif. ; Oxford : ABC-CLIO c2005
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Contents; List of Entries, A to Z; List of Sidebars; Topical Table of Contents; Foreword; Preface; Introduction; Key Dates of the U.S. Founding and Its Background; Timetable of the Constitutional Convention; A; B; C; D; E; F; G; H; I; J; K; L; M; N; O; P; Q; R; S; T; U; V; W; Y; Appendix A: Materials Prior to the Constitutional Convention; Appendix B: Materials from the Convention Debates and after the Convention; Appendix C: Charts; Selected Bibliography; Selected List of Cases; Selected Bibliography for Schoolteachers and Students; Websites on the Constitutional Convention; Index
- About the Author
- Other format: ; ISBN: 1-85109-669-8
- Electronic books.
- http://pmt-eu.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/openurl/44OPN_INST/44OPN_services_page?u.ignore_date_coverage=true&rft.mms_id=9952427471802316 ; ABC-CLIO History Reference Online Complete
- An encyclopedic treatment of the personalities, politics, and events involved in drafting the US Constitution.. Biographies of all 55 delegates, analysis of the competing political viewpoints, procedural and substantive disputes, along with other details are all presented here.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||YK.2005.b.4954 vol. 1|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||YK.2005.b.4953 vol. 2|
|Institute of Historical Research Library: Institute of Historical Research Library, Floor 2 Americas - Reference||UF.4324/Vil|
|Open University Library||Online location||ABC-CLIO History Reference Online Complete|