Encyclopaedia of Scientific Units, Weights and Measures / Cardarelli, Franȯis.
- Cardarelli, François 1966-
- [S.l.] : Springer - Verlag 2003
- Reproduction available: Electronic resource. Norwich, N.Y. : Knovel, 2007.
- http://libanswers.liverpool.ac.uk/faq/182315 ; Reading advice (software, printing, accessibility, privacy)
- The Encyclopaedia converts the huge variety of units from all over the world in every period of recorded history into units of the SI. Featuring: An A-Z of conversion tables for over 10,000 units of measurements Tables of the fundamental constants of nature with their units. Listings of professional societies, and national standardization bodies for easy reference. An extensive bibliography detailing further reading on the multifarious aspects of measurement and its units.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of Liverpool Library||Online location||<img src="/screens/gifs/go4.gif" alt="Go button" border="0" width="21" height="21" hspace="7" align="middle">View this e-book online|
|University of Liverpool Library||Online location||Reading advice (software, printing, accessibility, privacy)|
|University of Liverpool Library: Contact University of Liverpool Library||ELECTRONIC BOOK||0|