The Victorians at war, 1815-1914 : an encyclopedia of British military history / Harold E. Raugh, Jr.
- Encyclopaedia of British military history
- Santa Barbara : ABC-CLIO c2004
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 371-390) and index.
- The Victorians at War, 1815–1914: An Encyclopedia of British Military History; Contents; Preface; Introduction; A; B; C; D; E; F; G; H; I; J; K; L; M; N; O; P; Q; R; S; T; U; V; W; Y; Z; Appendix 1: Chronology of British Army Wars, Campaigns, and Other Operations (1815–1914); Appendix 2: British Army Commanders in Chief, Chiefs of the General Staff, and Chiefs of the Imperial General Staff (1815–1914); Appendix 3: Indian Army Commanders in Chief (1815–1914); Appendix 4: A Note on Currency; Bibliography; Index; About the Author;
- Other format: ; ISBN: 1-57607-925-2
- Electronic books.
- http://pmt-eu.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/openurl/44OPN_INST/44OPN_services_page?u.ignore_date_coverage=true&rft.mms_id=9952413203902316 ; ABC-CLIO History Reference Online Complete
- Publisher description http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/abc051/2004005845.html
- This encyclopedia surveys the major wars, campaigns, battles and expeditions of the British Army, as well as its weaponry, tactics, and all other aspects of its operations from the end of the Napoleonic Wars to the dawn of World War One.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||SPHOA HLR 355.00941|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms|
|British Library: Lending Collection||m04/.40116|
|British Library||Publisher description Online location|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: University Library: Order to Main Reading Room, access from the catalogue hall, First Floor||C200.b.7043|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: St John's College: Second Floor Oversize||DA 68.R3|
|King's College London Library: Maughan Library, Chancery Lane : [Humanities books]||DA68 FOL. RAU||One week|
|National Library of Scotland||Publisher description Online location|
|National Library of Scotland: General Reading Room, Edinburgh (stored offsite)||H8.205.0613|
|Open University Library||Online location||ABC-CLIO History Reference Online Complete|
|The National Archives Library: Main Library - Standard size books on open shelves||355.00934 RAU|