Orthopaedic trauma : the Stanmore and Royal London guide / edited by Sebastian Dawson-Bowling, MA, MSC, LLM, FRCS(Tr&Orth), Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, The Royal London and Gateway Surgical Centre, Barts Health NHS Trust, London, UK, Pramod Achan, FRCS, FRCS(Tr&Orth), Clinical Director of Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery, Barts Health NHS Trust, Honorary Senior Lecturer, Queen Mary University of London, Training Programme Director, Percival Pott Programme, London, UK, Timothy Briggs, MD(Res), MCH(Orth), FRCS, Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Joint Head of Training, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore, UK, Manoj Ramachandran BSC(Hons), FRCS(Tr&Orth), Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon (Paediatric and Young Adult) and CIO and Lead for Paediatric Othopaedics, The Royal London and S. Bartholomew's Hospitals, Barts Health NHS Trust, Honorary Senior Lecturer, Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK ; associate editors, Stephen Key, MA, MRCS(Eng), Orthopaedic Registrar, The Royal London Hospital Rotation, London, UK, Daud Chou BSc(Hons), MRCS, Orthopaedic Registrar, Percival Pott Rotation, London, UK.
- Orthopaedic trauma (Dawson-Bowling)
- First edition.
- [Place of publication not identified] : CRC Press 2014
- Principles of Resuscitation and Polytrauma Management; Daud Chou, Matthew Barry, and Karim Brohi Open Fractures and Associated Soft Tissue Injuries; Charlie Jowett, Pete Bates, and Simon Myers Principles of Fracture Fixation; Stephen Tai, Panagiotis Gikas, and David Marsh Complications of Fracture Healing; Nirav Patel, Verona Beckles, and Peter Calder Fragility Fractures; Panagiotis Gikas, Stephen Tai, Martini Faimali and David Marsh Fractures of the Thoracolumbar Spine; Ghias Bhattee, Reza Mobasheri, and Robert Lee Cervical Spine Trauma; Nirav Patel and Robert Lee Shoulder Girdle and Proximal Humerus; Prakash Jayakumar and Livio Di Mascio Humeral Shaft Fractures; Addie Majed and Mark Falworth Trauma of the Elbow; Niel Kang, Deborah Higgs,
- and Simon Lambert Radius and Ulnar Shaft; John Stammers and Mathew Barry Distal Forearm; Dennis Kosuge and Pramo Carpal Injuries; Nick Aresti and Livio Di Mascio Hand Trauma; Markus Baker and Livio Di Mascio Pelvic Trauma; Christopher Jack, Jasvinder Daurka, and Martin Bircher Acetabulum; Barry Andrews, Paul Culpan and Peter Bates Hip and Proximal Femur Fractures; Shafic Al-Nammari, Harry Krishnan, Andrew Sprowson, and Sebastian Dawson-Bowling Femoral Shaft, Distal Femoral and Periprosthetic Fractures; Kevin Rourke and Jonathan Miles Knee and Proximal Tibia; Nick Aresti and Pramod Achan Tibial Shaft and Plafond; Steven Kahane and Paul Culpan Ankle Injuries; Derek Park, Anthony Sakellariou, and Dishan Singh Foot Injuries; Atif Malik, Rob Moverley,
- and Nick Cullen Principles of Paediatric Trauma; Steve Key and Manoj Ramachandran Paediatric Upper Limb Trauma; Chethan Jayadev, Tanvir Khan, and Manoj Ramachandran paediatric Lower Limb Trauma; Steve Key and Manoj Ramachandran Peripheral Nerve Injuries; Tom Quick and Mike Fox Pathological Fractures; James Wong, Harry Krishnan, Tim Briggs, and Will Aston
- Print version: : ; ISBN: 9781138456204
- UK eLD e-books
- Abstract: Highly Commended, BMA Medical Book Awards 2015 Orthopaedic Trauma: The Stanmore and Royal London Guide is a definitive and practical guide to musculoskeletal trauma surgery with an emphasis on the techniques employed and the reasoning behind them. Written with the needs of trainees in orthopaedic surgery in mind, this comprehensive book systematically covers all aspects of trauma of the upper limb, lower limb, and spine, with separate sections on paediatric trauma.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||DRT ELD.DS.139887|
|National Library of Wales / Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru||Online location|
|Trinity College Dublin Library||Online location|
|University of Warwick Library||Online location||Connect to Taylor and Francis e-book|
|University of Warwick Library: Internet|