Taj Mahal / G. H. R Tillotson, Giles Tillotson, Giles.
- Tillotson, Giles, Giles [author] [aut http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/relators/aut]
- Cambridge, MA : Harvard University Press 
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web.
- In English.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (publisher's Web site, viewed 31. Jan 2022)
- Frontmatter -- CONTENTS -- INTRODUCTION: ORIENTATION -- 1. THE PLAYERS -- 2. THE DESIGN -- 3. EVERYBODY'S TAJ -- 4. HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN -- 5. TO HAVE AND TO HOLD -- MAKING A VISIT? -- FURTHER READING -- ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS -- LIST OF ILLUSTRATIONS -- INDEX.
- Tillotson, G. H. R [author] [aut http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/relators/aut]
- The meaning of the Taj Mahal, the perceptions and responses it prompts, ideas about the building and the history that shape them: these form the subject of Tillotson's book. More than a richly illustrated history, this book is an eloquent meditation on the place of the Taj Mahal in the cultural imagination of India and the wider world.