- Repr. with corrections.
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press 2003
- Maps on endpapers.
- Originally published: 2002.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: Any graphical web browser, such as Netscape or Internet Explorer, and is best viewed at a screen resolution of 800 by 600 pixels on a SVGA (or better) monitor. The recommended minimum computer specifications are: a Pentium ll with a 350mhz processor, 64mb of memory, 24x CD-ROM and a 8mb graphics card. The programme will run on most older computers with a lesser specification, but please be patient as the images and refresh information will take time to load.
- CD-ROM entitled Photo catalogue of images of freshwater algae and algal habitats contains images of algae and algal habitats. Compiled by Peter V. York, David M. John and Leslie R. Johnson.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: University Library: Order in West Room (Not borrowable)||AV.29.399||CD-ROM|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: University Library: Order in Reading Room||C200.b.9533|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Sherardian Library: General Reading Room||582.26 JOH|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Radcliffe Science Library||CD03.S00285|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Radcliffe Science Library||QK 573 FRE|