Chinese thought, from Confucius to Mao Tsê-tung / Herrlee Glessner Creel.
- Creel, Herrlee Glessner 1905-1994.
- Chicago : London : University of Chicago Press c1953
- 0226120295 (cloth)
- 9780226120294 (cloth)
- 0226120309 (paper)
- 9780226120300 (paper)
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 266-271).
- The need for sensation as a prerequisite for motivation to engage in academic tasks / E.M. Anderman et al. -- Students' sense of belonging in school / L.H. Anderman, T.M. Freeman -- The significance of motivational culture in schools serving African American adolescents: a goal theory approach / K.E. Freeman -- Achievement goals and intergroup relations / A. Kaplan -- Multicultural education and achievement goal theory: school reforms for education in a culturally pluralistic society / R. Kumar -- Person and context: theoretical and practical concerns in achievement goal theory / E.A. Linnenbrink -- Developing adolescent literacy in high poverty middle schools: the impact of talent development's reforms across multiple years and sites / D. Mac Iver et al. -- Motivating through challenge: promoting a positive press for learning / M. Middleton -- Re-examining classroom mastery goal structure / H. Patrick -- Competing schools of thought in achievement goal theory? / R.W. Roeser -- Young adolescents' social motivation: an achievement goal theory perspective / A.M. Ryan et al. -- Are challenge and caring compatible in middle school mathematics classrooms? / J.C. Turner, D.K. Meyer -- Can achievement goal theory guide school reform? / T. Urdano.
- A summary of Chinese thought and philosophy including Confucianism, the ideas of Mo-tsu and Mencius, Taoism, Legalism and their variations and adaptations.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of Aberdeen Libraries: Sir Duncan Rice Library, Floor 7||181.1 Cre c|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||8461.i.20.|
|British Library: Lending Collection||W55/1198|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: Divinity Faculty Library: Main Library||10 CRE|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: Needham Research Institute: East Asian History of Science: Main Library||911 C7|
|University of Edinburgh Libraries: Main Library (STANDARD LOAN) - 2nd floor||B126 Cre.|
|LSE Library: Main collection books||B126 C91|
|The London Library: London Library||Philosophy|
|London Metropolitan University Library: Holloway Road Library||181.11 CRE|
|University of Manchester Library: Main Library: Blue Area Floor 1||109.51|
|Newcastle University Libraries: Philip Robinson Library: Robinson Books Level 3||181.1 CRE|
|Northumbria University Library: City Campus Library, Floor 1||181.11 CRE|
|University of Nottingham Libraries: Hallward Library|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Bodleian Library||2661 e.27|
|SOAS Library, University of London: Main Library||CC181 /130148|
|Senate House Library, University of London: Senate House Library PHILOSOPHY 6th Floor (66)||AAY Cre|
|University of Sheffield Library: Western Bank Library C||181.11 (C)|
|University of Sheffield Library: Information Commons Main sequence||181.11 (C)|
|University of Wales Trinity Saint David: Lampeter Campus Library: Main Collection||181.11 CRE|
|University of York Libraries: University Library: Morrell - Ordinary||A 81.11 CRE|