Joseph Beuys : parallel processes / edited by Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen, Marion Ackermann and Isabelle Malz ; with contributions by Marion Ackerman ... [and others].
- Parallel processes
- Düsseldorf Munich : Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen ; Schirmer/Mosel 
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition held at Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen, Düsseldorf, 11 September 2010 - 16 January 2011.
- Bibliography: pages 420-425.
- Text in German.
- Partial contents "Everything is sculpture" Joseph Beuys and the plastic image. Impulses and motivations / Gottfried Boehm -- Beuys, drawing / Maja Naef -- Beuys and the viewer / Marion Ackermann -- The undefined silence between: reflections on silence, invisible phenomena, and dust images in the work of Joseph Beuys / Isabelle Malz -- On the sculpture Blitzschlag by Joseph Beuys - an encounter on 3 November 1985 / Johannes Stüttgen -- Marion Ackermann in dialogue with Marina Abramović February 2010 -- Exhibiting Beuys / Wilfried Kuehn.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Publisher description http://catdir.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1312/2010536175-d.html
- Publisher description http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1312/2010536175-d.html
- Twenty-four years after his death, the Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen is paying homage to the artist, educator and political activist Joseph Beuys (1921-1986) in Düsseldorf, the city with which he is primarily associated. Often the object of intense debate and much hostility during his lifetime, today Beuys ranks among the 20th century's most important and most innovative figures of the artistic avant-garde and is often mentioned in the same breath as Marcel Duchamp and Andy Warhol. This companion book shares the exhibition's goal of displaying "the complete Beuys" by presenting selected works from all phases and artistic media of his multifaceted œuvre.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of the Arts, London: Camberwell College of Arts, Main collection||709.4361 BEU|
|University of the Arts, London: Chelsea College of Arts, Main collection||700.9242 BEU|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||LF.31.b.7443|
|University of Cambridge Libraries||Publisher description Online location|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: University Library: Order to West Room, access from within the Main Reading Room, First Floor, (order to Rare Books Reading Room if pre-1900), not borrowable||S950.b.201.1974|
|Courtauld Institute of Art Library: Courtauld Institute of Art||Z5070 DUE KUN|
|Henry Moore Institute Library: Henry Moore Institute Research Library||Book in Room 1 BEU 2010|
|Northumbria University Library: City Campus Library, Floor 5||709.2 BEU|
|Queen Mary University of London Library: Mile End Library||N6888.B463 BEU||ORDINARY|
|Royal Academy of Arts: Royal Academy of Arts Library||NoSb SL 4°|
|University of South Wales||Publisher description Online location|
|University of South Wales: Cardiff Library||709.43 BEU|
|Tate Library (Tate Britain): Contact Tate Library, Tate Britain||BEUYS|
|UCL Library Services: UCL Main Library||ART MG 19 BEU|