The Devil’s Cormorant : A Natural History / Richard J. King.
- Durham, New Hampshire : University of New Hampshire Press 
- Description based upon print version of record.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other format: Also issued online.
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI : ProQuest, 2015. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader or other PDF reader (latest version recommended); Internet Explorer or other browser (latest version recommended).
- Available in electronic full text to members of the University via the Library web catalogue.
- Description based on print version record.
- March 1 -- Gifu City, Japan -- April -- Henderson Harbor, United States -- May -- Aran Islands, Ireland -- June -- South Georgia, Antarctica -- July -- East Sand Island, United States -- August -- Tring, England -- September -- Bering Island, Russia -- October -- Galapagos Islands, Ecuador -- November -- Belzoni, United States -- December -- Isla Chincha Centro, Peru -- January -- Cape Town, South Africa -- February -- Gates Island, United States -- March -- Appendix: Cormorant Species of the World and IUCN Red List Status.
- Electronic books.
- Electronic books.
- http://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/abdn/detail.action?docID=1170376 ; Available from Ebook Central. Online version available for university members only. This requires an institutional login.
- https://locate.coventry.ac.uk/openurl/COV/COV_VU1?u.ignore_date_coverage=true&rft.mms_id=996798184402011 ; EBSCO
- A journey through the history, biology, and culture of the misunderstood cormorant
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of Aberdeen Libraries||Online location||Available from Ebook Central. Online version available for university members only. This requires an institutional login.|
|University of Bradford||Online location|
|University of Bradford: J B Priestley Library|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||YK.2014.a.13430|
|Cardiff University Libraries||Online location|
|Coventry University||Online location||EBSCO|
|Natural History Museum Library: Tring, Ornithology||ORNITHOLOGY 18(1) KIN|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Alexander Library||Pelicans & Sulids|
|University of Reading Library||Online location|
|University of Reading Library: University Library: Electronic resource||XX(1682152.1)|
|University of Southampton Library||ebrary Online location||An electronic book accessible through the World Wide Web; click for access|
|University of Southampton Library: Internet||Internet|
|Zoological Society of London: Library||XHD||B|