Aves : a survey of the literature of neotropical ornithology / by Tom Taylor ; with contributions by Michael L. Taylor ; foreword by Elaine B. Smyth.
- Survey of the literature of neotropical ornithology
- Baton Rouge : Louisiana State University Libraries 2011
- "Including an account of the work of the LSU Museum of Natural Science by Steven W. Cardiff, Donna L. Dittmann, John P. O'Neill, J.V. Remsen, and César Sánchez."
- "Published in conjunction with an exhibition of books from the E.A. McIlhenny Natural History Collection with support from the Coypu Foundation."
- Half-title: Aves: an exhibition of books from the E.A. McIlhenny Natural History Collection, May 23-September 10, 2011.
- "Five hundred copies ... printed in Cycles and Diotima types on Mohawk Superfine paper. Designed by Tom Taylor ... Text printed by Bradley Hutchinson."--Colophon.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 135-144) and index.
- Pt. I. A survey of the literature of neotropical ornithology -- Pt. II. The LSU Museum of Natural Science.
- LSU Libraries ; Exhibitions.
- Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge, La.). Museum of Natural Science Research.
- Birds Latin America ; Bibliography ; Exhibitions.
- Ornithological literature History ; Exhibitions.
- Birds Research Latin America.
- Aves South America Literature
- Aves Central America Literature
- Aves South America Ornithologists Biographies
- Aves Central America Ornithologists Biographies
- Aves Ornithology History South America
- Aves Ornithology History Central America
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|Natural History Museum Library: Tring, Ornithology||ORNITHOLOGY 3 TAY|