Jewish eating and identity through the ages / David C. Kraemer.
- Kraemer, David Charles [author]
- London : Routledge 2020
- 9781000159387 (ePub ebook)
- 9781000116489 (PDF ebook)
- 9781000137309 (Mobipocket ebook)
- 9781003071358 (ebook)
- Description based on CIP data; resource not viewed.
- 1. Introduction 2. Food in the Bible: Our Animals, Their Animals 3. The Second Temple Period: The Food of the Gentiles 4. "Thou Shalt Not Eat a Calf with a Mother’s Milk" 5. Problematic Mixings 6. Blessing Food 7. Waiting for the Next Meal 8. Separating the Dishes 9. Crossing Boundaries 10. "Bugs in the System (Kashrut Wars)
- UK eLD e-books
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||DRT ELD.DS.525611|
|National Library of Wales / Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru||Online location|
|Trinity College Dublin Library||Online location|