The new Partridge dictionary of slang and unconventional English. Vol. 2 J-Z / Tom Dalzell (senior editor) and Terry Victor (editor).
- Partridge, Eric 1894-1979.
- Dictionary of slang and unconventional English
- London : Routledge 2006
- 9780415212588 (set : hbk.)
- 0415212588 (set : hbk.)
- 9780415259385 (v. 2 : hbk.)
- 0415259371 (v. 2 : hbk.)
- Containing over 65,000 entries 'The New Partridge' details, in an accessible way, the slang and unconventional English of the English-speaking world since 1945. It gives equal weight to US and British slang and includes entries from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, India, South Africa, Ireland and the Caribbean.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of Bath Library: Level 5||427 PAR|