The Theatres Trust guide to British theatres, 1750-1950 : a gazetteer / edited by John Earl & Michael Sell.
- Curtains!!! or, a new life for old theatres
- Guide to British theatres, 1750-1950
- Updated, expanded and retitled version.
- London : A. & C. Black 2000
- 0713656883 (pbk.)
- Previous ed.: published as Curtains!!! or a New life for old theatres. London: John Offord, 1982.
- At head of title: Treatres Trust
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 287).
- This descriptive gazetteer looks, town by town, at all surviving theatres built between 1750 and 1950. It makes authoritative and realistic assessments of their quality, architecturally and theatrically, and also assesses the potential of reopening some.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of Bath Library: Level 3||725.8220941 EAR|