A matter of consequences : part three of an autobiography / B.F. Skinner.
- Skinner, B. F. (Burrhus Frederic) 1904-1990 [author]
- 1st edition.
- New York, N.Y. : Knopf : Distributed by Random House 1983
- Continues: The shaping of a behaviorist.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Online version:: Skinner, B.F. (Burrhus Frederic), 1904-1990. Matter of consequences. 1st ed. New York, N.Y. : Knopf : Distributed by Random House, 1983
- The first two volumes of Dr. Skinner's autobiography (Particulars of My Life and The Shaping of a Behaviorist) revealed his small-town boyhood and youth, and mapped out the development and implementation of his psychological theories, his experimental studies, and his writing, bringing us up to the time of the publication of Walden Two, perhaps the most successful modern utopian novel. In the present volume, he applies himself to a further explanation of his methods and philosophy, and delineates the ways in which his ideas have changed, grown, and been reinforced. This is the third and final volume of his autobiography.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|British Library: Lending Collection||83/34291|
|University of East Anglia Library: Main Library: Main shelves||BF109.S55 SKI|
|University of Exeter Library: Old Library||150.19434 SKI|
|Glasgow Caledonian University: Open Shelves - Level 4||150.19434 SKI|
|LSE Library: Main collection books||BF109.S55 S62|
|Senate House Library, University of London: Senate House Library PSYCHOLOGY 6th Floor (67)||I4/SKI|
|University of Sussex Library: Main Library||QZ 112 Ski|
|Wellcome Library: History of Medicine||BZP (Skinner)|