Rang & Dale's pharmacology / H.P. Rang ... [et al.].
- 6th ed.
- Edinburgh : Churchill Livingstone 2007
- 9780443069116 (pbk.)
- 0443069115 (pbk.)
- Includes Internet access.
- Previous ed.: published as Pharmacology. 2003.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- This edition sets out a clear route through pharmacology for the reader, from a molecular understanding of receptors and drug actions to the clinical use of the most important groups of drugs. It contains everything students need to know about pharmacology in their early years.
- This edition sets out a clear route through pharmacoogy for the reader, from a molecular understanding of receptors and drug actions to the clinical use of the most important groups of drugs. It contains everything students need to know about pharmacology in their early years.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|Bangor University Library: Healthcare Large Book||QV 4 R196 2007|
|Bangor University Library: Deiniol Large Book||RM300 .R35 2007|
|British Library: Lending Collection||m07/.16709|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||YK.2008.b.1374|
|University of Leeds Library: Edward Boyle Library, level 11||General Biology U-5.3 RAN|
|University of Leeds Library: Health Sciences Library||Health Sciences QV 4 RAN|
|University of Leeds Library: St James's University Hospital Library||Health Sciences QV 4 SJH RAN|
|University of Leeds Library: Laidlaw Library, level 1||General Biology U-5.3 RAN|
|National Library of Scotland: General Reading Room, Edinburgh (stored offsite)||PB6.208.49/2|
|Robert Gordon University: Level 7 - Open Shelves||615.1 RAN|
|University of Strathclyde Library: 1 Week Loan||MLD7 D 615.1 RAN|
|University of Strathclyde Library: Standard Loan||MLD D 615.1 RAN|
|University of Sunderland: Contact University of Sunderland Library Services||615.1 RAN||CHS four week loan|
|UCL Library Services: UCL Science Library||MEDICAL SCIENCES K 5 RAN|
|UCL Library Services: Joint Moorfields Eye Hospital & the Institute of Ophthalmology Library|
|Wrexham Glyndwr University: Wrexham 3 week||615.1 RAN|