The politicos guide to the new House of Commons 2015 : profiles of the new MPs and analysis of the 2015 general election results / edited by Tim Carr, Iain Dale & Robert Waller.
- London : Biteback Publishing 2015
- Reproduction available: Electronic reproduction Askews & Holts
- Description based on print version record.
- Electronic books.
- https://catalogue.solent.ac.uk/openurl/44SSU_INST/44SSU_INST:VU1?u.ignore_date_coverage=true&rft.mms_id=990096775940204796 ; One person at a time can access this ebook.
- http://www.vlebooks.com/vleweb/product/openreader?id=Dundee&isbn=9781849549240 ; An electronic book accessible through Askews & Holt via the World Wide Web ; click to view
- This volume will give the most wide-ranging and accessible dissection of the results of 2015, available within a short time of its outcome. ; In the wake of the most unprecedented election result in recent memory, the question on everyone's lips (apart from: how did that happen?) is: so what's next? And who are all these new faces on the Commons benches? This book presents an all-inclusive and essential post-election document for academics, journalists, students and political enthusiasts alike in the wake of the poll-defying 2015 general election.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||SPHOA OPL 328.41072|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: University Library: Order in West Room (Not borrowable)||2015.8.7179|
|University of Dundee||Online location||An electronic book accessible through Askews & Holt via the World Wide Web ; click to view|
|University of Essex: Albert Sloman Library||JN 672.P6|
|National Library of Scotland: General Reading Room, Edinburgh (stored offsite)||PB5.215.955/8|
|Newcastle University Libraries: Philip Robinson Library: Robinson Books Level 3||328.4 POL|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Bodleian Library||Week 38 (15)|
|Solent University||Online location||One person at a time can access this ebook.|
|Trinity College Dublin Library: Ussher Library||PL-639-955|