Diagnosis and management of headache in adults : a national clinical guideline / Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network.
- Edinburgh : Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network 2008
- Includes quick reference guide
- On cover: NHS Quality Improvement Scotland.
- Includes bibliographical references (p.76-81).
- Includes a quick reference guide loosely inserted.
- Other format: Available to download:
- This guideline provides recommendations based on current evidence for best practice in the diagnosis and management of headache in adults. It focuses on the more common primary headaches and addresses some of the rarer primary headaches which have recognisable features with specific treatments. Secondary headache due to medication overuse is addressed, as the overuse of headache medication can compromise the management of primary headache. "Red flags" for secondary headache are also highlighted.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of Aberdeen Libraries: Medical Library: General||p616.8491075 Sco|
|British Library: General Reference Collection, St Pancras Reading Rooms||YK.2010.b.1495|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: University Library: Order to West Room, access from within the Main Reading Room, First Floor, (order to Rare Books Reading Room if pre-1850), not borrowable||2009.11.419|
|University of Dundee: Ninewells Medical Library||616.894 1 SCO|
|University of Edinburgh Libraries: Royal Infirmary Library (STANDARD LOAN)||WL 342 Dia 2008 (shelved at end of journal run)|
|University of Edinburgh Libraries: Main Library (STANDARD LOAN) - 3rd floor||WL 342 Dia 2008|
|University of Edinburgh Libraries: Western General Hospital Library (STANDARD LOAN)||WL 342 Dia 2008|
|National Library of Scotland: General Reading Room, Edinburgh (stored offsite)||PB9.209.2/12|
|University of Oxford Libraries: Bodleian Library||M09.C05131|
|Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow: Contact the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow Library||B.SIGN|
|Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow: Main Lending||HPSW(S)|
|Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow: Main Lending||WL 342 SCO|
|Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow: Reference||616.8491 SIG|
|Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow: Contact the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow Library||REF/SIGN|
|Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow: Basement||BB.2.5.SIGN 107|
|Trinity College Dublin Library: Santry Book Repository||PX-235-564|