Color : a natural history of the palette / Victoria Finlay.
- Finlay, Victoria [author]
- New York : Random House Trade Paperbacks 2004
- 9780812971422 (pbk.)
- Originally published: as Colour. London: Sceptre, 2002.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- cartographic image
- still image
- Part travelogue, part narrative history, this text lifts the lid on the historical palette and unearths a wealth of stories about the quest for colours, and our efforts to understand them.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of the Arts, London: Central Saint Martins, Main collection||752 FIN|
|Cardiff University Libraries: Arts & Social Studies Library: 2 week||ND1488.F4|
|Coventry University: Floor 1||535.609|
|University of Dundee: Duncan of Jordanstone||535.609 FIN|
|University of Dundee: Duncan of Jordanstone||709.4 FIN|
|University of Edinburgh Libraries: Art & Architecture Library (SHORT LOAN)||ND1488 Fin.|
|University of Edinburgh Libraries: Main Library (HUB SHORT LOAN) - Ground floor||ND1488 Fin.|
|Royal Academy of Arts: Royal Academy of Arts Library||TeC SL 8°|
|University of Sunderland: Murray Library||752 FIN||28 Day Loan|