Opera : a concise history / Leslie Orrey.
- Rev. and upd. ed.
- London ; New York : Thames and Hudson ©1987
- Previously published in the USA as A concise history of opera.
- Includes bibliographical references (page 244) and index.
- Orrey, Leslie. Concise history of opera.
- Subject: Leslie Orrey surveys the whole history of opera from its evolution at the end of the 16th century, assessing the impact of changes in the styles, conditions and architecture of the theater, as well as the increasing influence of the producer.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of Bristol Libraries: Arts & Social Sciences Library||ML1700 ORR||7 day loan: vacation loan|