Documents on British policy overseas. Series 3 / edited by G. Bennett and K.A. Hamilton.
- Whitehall histories. . Foreign and Commonwealth Office publications.
- London : H.M.S.O. 1997-
- London : Cass for Whitehall History Publishing
- London : Routledge
- At head of title: Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- Vols. 4-5 edited by K.A. Hamilton and P. Salmon; vol. 6 edited by K.A. Hamilton, P. Salmon and S. Twigge; vol. 7 edited by P. Salmon, K.A. Hamilton and S.R. Twigge.
- Vol. 4- in series Whitehall histories : Foreign and Commonwealth Office Publications.
- Vol. 4 accompanied by 2 CD-ROMs (4 3/4 in.); v. 6 accompanied by DVD-ROM.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Incomplete contents v. 1. Britain and the Soviet Union, 1968-72 -- v. 2. The conference on security and cooperation in Europe, 1972-75 -- v. 3. Détente in Europe, 1972-76 -- v. 4. The year of Europe : America, Europe and the energy crisis, 1972-1974 -- v. 5. The southern flank in crisis, 1973-1976 -- v. 6. Berlin in the Cold War, 1948-1990 -- v. 7. German unification, 1989-1990 -- v.8. The invasion of Afghanistan and UK-Soviet relations 1979-1982
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: University Library: Order in West Room (Not borrowable)||AV.25.8179-8180||CD-ROMs accompanying vol. 4|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: University Library: North Front, Floor 4||540:02.b.6.1-8|
|University of Cambridge Libraries: University Library: Order in West Room (Not borrowable)||AV.26.782||DVD accompanying v. 6|