Report on the Global HIV/AIDS Epidemic 2006 : A UNAIDS 10th Anniversary Special Edition.
- Geneva : World Health Organization 2006
- Restrictions on access to electronic version: access available to SOAS staff and students only, using SOAS id and password.
- Description based on publisher supplied metadata and other sources.
- Contents -- Preface -- Foreword -- Introduction -- Overview Of The Global Aids Epidemic -- Progress In Countries -- The Impact Of Aids On People And Societies -- At Risk And Neglected: Four Key Populations -- Comprehensive Hiv Prevention -- Treatment And Care -- Reducing The Impact Of Aids -- The Essential Role Of Civil Society -- Financing The Response To Aids -- Getting The Best Out Of National Responses -- From Crisis Management To Strategic Response -- Annexes -- References.
- Print version:: Organization, World Health Report on the Global HIV/AIDS Epidemic 2006 : A UNAIDS 10th Anniversary Special Edition Geneva : World Health Organization,c2006 ; ISBN: 9789291734795
- Electronic books.
- http://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/soas-ebooks/detail.action?docID=284782 ; Connect to electronic book via Ebook Central.
- This flagship report presents the considered views on the state of the HIV/AIDS epidemic of the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS). It includes analysis of all the aspects of the epidemic, from the spread of HIV, to treatments, to the availability of resources. It also provides country-by-country figures on its extent.