- Seleucid, Parthian and Sasanian periods
- History of Iran
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press c2008
- Title from PDF title page (viewed on 10 July, 2009).
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other format: Also issued in print format.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Electronic books.
- 'The Cambridge History of Iran' is an eight-volume survey of Iranian history and culture, and its contribution to the civilisation of the world. All aspects of the religious, philosophical, political, economic, scientific and artistic elements in Iranian civilisation are studied.
Summary holdings does not include live availability details. Select a library name for the full Holdings display.
|Location of copy||Shelfmark||Online location||Holdings Notes|
|King's College London Library||Online location||Access by subscription|
|SOAS Library, University of London||Online location||electronic resource|
|University of Sussex Library||Online location|
|University of York Libraries||Online location||This is available as an e-book from:|
|University of York Libraries||Online location|