UCL Library Services
About the library
UCL Library Services consists of 18 libraries and learning spaces located across London, covering a wide range of specialist subjects ranging from bio-medicine and science to arts, architecture and archaeology.
British Library inter-library loan codes
- UCL Bartlett Library: G2 (contact LO/U-2)
- UCL Cruciform Hub: G2 (contact LO/U-2)
- UCL Ear Institute & Action on Hearing Loss Libraries: G/G2 (contact LO/M-6)
- UCL Eastman Dental Library: F2 (contact LO/M43)
- UCL Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health Library: G2 (contact LO/M-4)
- UCL Institute of Archaeology Library: G2 (contact LO/U-2)
- UCL Institute of Education Library: G2 (contact LO/U-9)
- UCL Institute of Neurology, Queen Square Library: G2 (contact LO/M35)
- UCL Institute of Orthopaedics Library: G (contact LO/M45)
- The Joint Library of Ophthalmology, Moorfields Eye Hospital & UCL Institute of Ophthalmology: F2 (LO/M44)
- UCL Language & Speech Science Library: G2 (contact LO/U70)
- UCL Main Library: G2 (contact LO/U-2)
- Royal Free Medical Library, UCL Library Services: F2 (contact LO/M55)
- UCL School of Pharmacy Library: G2 (contact LO/M22)
- UCL School of Slavonic & East European Studies Library: G2 (contact LO/U15)
- UCL Science Library: G2 (contact LO/U-2)
For an explanation of these codes, and for more information on arranging inter-library loans, see the inter-library loans page on the British Library website.-->
Can I see live document availability on Library Hub Discover? Yes
Can I obtain items via inter-library loan? Yes - subject to the library's local lending policy. See their website for details. You must request an inter-library loan via a library of which you are a member. Talk to your own library staff for advice on ordering an item.
Can I visit the library to view materials? Yes - see the library's website for access details. If you wish to visit it is advisable to contact the library in advance, to ensure that they can accommodate you and that the material you need will be available.
Browse all of UCL's records in Library Hub Discover here.