About the library
Swansea University Libraries include:
- Singleton Park Library, the largest library, on the original Singleton Park campus
- Bay Library, serving the schools of Engineering and Management
- South Wales Miners’ Library, serving the Department of Adult and Continuing Education and housing important special collections such as the South Wales Coalfield Collection
- St.David’s Park Library, serving nursing students in Carmarthen
- Banwen Library, a branch of the South Wales Miners’ Library situated in the Dulais Valley about 25 miles from Swansea
The local library catalogue is available online.
British Library inter-library loan codes
For an explanation of these codes, and for more information on arranging inter-library loans, see the inter-library loans page on the British Library website.
Can I obtain items via inter-library loan? Yes - subject to the library's local lending policy. See their website for details. You must request an inter-library loan via a library of which you are a member. Talk to your own library staff for advice on ordering an item.
Can I visit the library to view materials? Yes - see the library's website for access details. If you wish to visit it is advisable to contact the library in advance, to ensure that they can accommodate you and that the material you need will be available.
Browse all of Swansea University's records in Library Hub Discover here.