Spurgeon's College Library
About the library
- Coverage: General theology, missiology, homiletics, biblical studies, church history, pastoral studies, ethics, world religions.
- Special Collections: An archive of material by and about C.H. Spurgeon (1834-1892): books, MSS letters, newspaper cuttings, portraits, etc.
- Manuscripts: Spurgeon manuscripts in the archive as described above.
- Research resource: Significant resource for the study of C. H. Spurgeon and his importance in Victorian society.
- Number of volumes: 70,000 (50,000 unique titles).
The local library catalogue is available online.
Can I see live document availability on Library Hub Discover? No.
Can I obtain items via inter-library loan? No - this library does not participate in the inter-library lending scheme.
Can I visit the library to view materials? Yes - see the library's website for access details. If you wish to visit it is advisable to contact the library in advance, to ensure that they can accommodate you and that the material you need will be available.
Browse all of Spurgeon's College Library records in Library Hub Discover here.